The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, Jan. 3, 2011 2-3:30 PM PST: We welcome back Dr. Chris McKay of NASA Ames to the show.
2. Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2011, 7-8:30 PM PST: We welcome Douglas Messier, Managing Editor of ParabolicArc.com, a daily blog that covers commercial space and much more.
3. Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011, 9:30-10:30 AM PST: We welcome Elliot Pulham, chief executive officer of the Space Foundation, the nation’s foremost advocate for space exploration and utilization. We will be discussing his November 2010 Op-Ed regarding the deficit reduction commission plan to cut $3.8 trillion from the budget, partially by cutting back on R&D and commercial space.
4. Friday, Jan. 7, 2011, 9:30-11AM PST: We welcome back Jim Lewis of Communication Concepts to discuss their latest commercial deep space transmission venture.
5. Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011, 12-1:30 PM PST: OPEN LINES.
The Space Show’s Blog includes summaries of the interviews.